You've worked hard to retire. Our job is now to focus on the hard stuff so you can focus on the fun stuff.
The need for careful planning doesn't just end on the day you stop working. People are living longer today, so the possibility of living off your nest egg for 30 years takes sound guidance. Our job includes things like:
- Helping to preserve your wealth and maintaining your standard of living.
- Helping to create a sustainable income withdrawal plan.
- Handling your charitable giving to family and organizations you care about.
- Managing your required minimum distributions and determining the most taxefficient ways to draw income from your investments.
- Mitigating the erosive impact of things such as market risk, taxes and inflation.
- Collaborating with your legal, tax and insurance professionals to manage your estate plan.
Your retirement is well deserved, and we'll be with you every step of the journey. Knowing that we can plan as much as possible, we also realize sometimes life gets in the way of all that planning. Our job is to be there with you when life happens.
Raymond James and its advisors do not offer tax or legal advice. You should discuss any tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.